Lightweight stainless steel pipes
BLÜCHER® EuroPipe is a complete stainless steel sanitary pipework system approved for installation in ships. It is the natural choice of the shipbuilding industry when looking for safe, lightweight, easy-to-install and low-maintenance solutions.
The push-fit joint is completely interchangeable between either gravity or vacuum discharge systems. In addition to sanitary discharge, it is also suitable for central vacuum cleaning systems, garbage disposal systems, etc. The benefits of being able to use the same pipework system throughout the vessel, regardless of the type of system employed, can offer significant installation savings.
The advantages at a glance
- All in stainless steel
- Available in OD 40, 50, 75, 110, 125, 160 and 200 mm in standard lengths from 0.15 to 6 metres
- Fast and simple installation due to push-fit socket and spigot end jointing
- Easily combined with other pipe materials
- Low weight of material and only 1-1.50 mm wall thickness
- Completely interchangeable between vacuum and gravity installations